Wednesday, June 24, 2015

QUIZ TURNED INTO HOMEWORK

HI AKI THIS IS FOR YOU. *SMIRK*

So, I dont know what introduction should I do...but let me burst how Happy I am today...



Ginebra won !!! There is only 5% chance that ginebra will be into quarterfinals, and they got that 5%. THANKGOD. I'm very happy. Ginebra's always my happiness. I am so proudof emman monfort, the smallest in the league yet, he has a big heart for Ginebra...He's very approachable pa when you met him in person, super lucky ko lang naI had a chance to talk to him. MORE TO GO! Twice to beat disadvantage ng ALASKA. Omg against SAN SEBASTIAN'S PRIDE, CALVIN ABUEVA...ok lang basta laban.neversaydie...7 years without championship...Oks lang. GSW nga eh 40 years. I can't wait to see them very soon. Sana makanood na ulit ako ng practice. ♥



COMMERCIAL LANG YON

Ok sooo eto na. Hehehehehhe




FACTORS THAT LESSEN ACCOUNTABILITY


The first factor is IGNORANCE, when we say ignorance,it is the absence of knowledge.  There are two kinds of ignorance, first one is the VINCIBLE IGNORANCE,it means lack of knowledge. The other one is INVINCIBLR IGNORANCE, thereare no way to obtain it. It cannot be removed by any amount of effort
The second factor is CONCUPISCENCE/PASSION , it is when emotion comes into the act when we are in sound mind. The third one is FEAR AND VIOLENCE, it will dragged and so tge freedom is restricted and responsibility is correspondingly diminished




HOW CAN JOURNALIST PRACTICE ETHICS IN THEIR FIELD

We all know that Ethics is the Moral Philosopy. As for journalist, they can practice ethics when their honesty is being tested. Like for example, a politician will give you money in return that you will only write things that will let their image good. Or someone's gonna give you money to wrecked other's image. As journalist they should know the right vs wrong






AS A JOURNALIST...

As a future journalist, my own principles are ALWAYS BE HONEST, EVEN IF OTHERS ARE NOT, EVEN OF OTHERS CANNOT EVEN IF OTHERS WILL NOT. This principle is what my parents imparted in me. Since we've became a member of BCBP, we are trying to do this. And my other principle is that, what I dont want to do to me, I should not do it to others. As per the golden rule says, DO NOT DO UNTO OTHERS, WHAT YOU DONT WANT OTHERS DO UNTO YOU. If I want everyoneto be niceto me, I myself should do it fir

No comments:

Post a Comment